Saturday, July 2, 2011

Conversations with a 4 year old...


Sophie is a character.

This you know.

But the other day, she hit an all time high on the "did she just say what I think she just said???" scale...

After coming home from an family evening out for dinner, we were discussing what daddy does while he's at work all day. Sophie stopped and thought for a second then asked me:

"Mommy, when are YOU gunna git an actual REAL job???"

I had to spend the rest of my evening reminding myself that she's only 4...

...reminds me of the time shortly after Sophie was born when my brother asked me "what is is that you actually DO all day???".

Ya. He WASN'T 4 so I let him have it.

:)

Happily,
Emily




1 comment:

Allison said...

or like last night when Sophie said that I need to have my real tattoo taken off with a laser. :)