Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shop update tomorrow...

Just some goodies offered for your perusal before they are listed, up for the snatching, sometime tomorrow...

A trio of agate slice-deliciousness...

A couple "Conversation Pieces"...

The "Dainty"...

...and the Ginormous.

David...
...and Goliath.

I'm stretching my wings and pushing the limits of what I can do with silver, and I'm quite excited about the results! I'll post pics as soon as I can but I'm considering hanging on to a few of them and having them photographed by a real-life legitimate photographer so that I can then send them along with my application to a local art fair. Still in the "contemplation stages" for now but we shall see.

ANYWHO... till tomorrow!!!...

Happily,
Emily


1 comment:

Vita Hoyles said...

That Heirloom ring....

GAHHHHHH!!!

hahahhh!

I do hope you make more when I am, once again, rich!! ha hah ahahhhh!

Oh, but it's an absolute beauty! Love the new work, Em!! Really do!