Monday, January 31, 2011

Just a little... er... not so little something I've been working on...

Well, I'm back to smithing work OFFICIALLY and it feels MIGHTY good.

Though I feel terrible about having dragged things out so terribly long, (it was necessary to take a bit of a break after all the family stuff that transpired at the tail end of 2010) I have been slowly but surely working on tying up the loose ends of the custom orders that were started prior to my leave of absence.

It's been so long since I've shared pics of anything (or even had pics of anything to share) so here is just one of the recently completed pieces awaiting shipment to a SPECTACULARLY fantabulous woman.

Oh so affectionately entitled:
"Big Daddy"

This was truly one of the most INCREDIBLE stones I've ever had the pleasure of working with and I am honored that this customer entrusted me with it's setting.

More things to show off soon... all for you of course :)

Happily,
Emily





3 comments:

Vita said...

It's fabulous!! I LOVE it!!
Hope you had some nice quality family time. You all obviously deserved such a break. xo

Daryl said...

i love it!!

Hollie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!