Monday, January 17, 2011

Back home... against my will...

Mr. G and I had been talking for months about where to go to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary.

We had quite a list of dream destinations, but unfortunately, as time was quickly closing in on us and the window to get our passports renewed had all but closed, we realized that if we were wanting to go somewhere warm, California or Florida were going to be our options.

We opted for Southern Florida, which ended up being a good choice as (at least as of while we were there) Florida was the only of the 50 states with no snow. :)

Being away was SOOO wonderful, but, (EXCEPT for the snow), it is good to be home :)

I purposely took very few photos while we were away (I was FAR too busy laying on a chaise lounge, reading magazines and eating sweet potato fries) but I did manage to snap a few shots...

Beach evening...

So many beauties...

Sandy toes...

The Haul...

I LOVE me anything made with limes and it just so happens that Key limes are quite plentiful in southern Florida :) ...

View...

Sigh...

...and now to plan the 11th anniversary celebration...

Happily,
Emily




1 comment:

MOM xo xo xo said...

WOW!! Beautiful pics! Glad you had a fabulous time, and glad you are home safe and sound! Love you ALWAYS!