Monday, October 25, 2010

My baby isn't a baby anymore...

Today was my baby's 4th birthday.


She isn't a baby anymore...
(Cookies for the kiddos at preschool)
(Birthday snuggles from Grandma)
(First girl in her class with a birthday, getting to wear the fancy birthday crown and sash)
(Birthday balloons from "a guy"...
...she didn't realize he was just delivering them on behalf of Grandma and Grandpa)

...but she'll always be my baby :)

Happy Birthday sweet Sophia Violet!
Mama loves you to the moon and back.

Thinking back over the last 4 years and smiling,
Emily


2 comments:

MOM xo xo xo said...

Stop making me tear up when I'm at work!! I love you all!

EmeliaRo said...

Maybe you should save the blog reading for after you get home and have a box of kleenexes near by??? LOVE YOU!!!!! :)