Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday... but please do allow me a few words...

Today was quite a day.

Pretty amazing.

Exciting for me, but not me alone...

Today my baby started preschool...


Big sisters were so proud...



Little friends were anxious but excited...



Sophie was all smiles...



It is official. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning from 8-11 am, I am a free woman.

Upon hearing this, some people have been prompted to say things like:

"Well well WELL, isn't it time
you had ANOTHER one???"

and

"Now that your baby is in school,
wouldn't you like to have another one to
fill the void???"

Oy vey people. Let me have my day.

Happily looking forward to Friday morning at 8:00,
Emily



2 comments:

Alice Istanbul said...

Congratulations on having 9 hours a week of time all to yourself. It's going to be glorious!

the_storie_goes_on said...

awe... she looks soo cute.. what a happy day!!..