Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where has the decade gone...

Dear "The Most Wonderful Man in the World",
Today is Thursday...

...but not just any 'ol Thursday.

Today is August 19th, 2010.

Today is quite a momentous one for you and me.
Today marks a milestone of which I am almost more proud of than any other milestones we've shared (the kids are right up there but this is a BIG DEAL!)

Today marks the 10th anniversary of the day we were married.

From this...


...to this...



...to this...



...in what seems like the blink of an eye.



A blink filled with more stories than I'm sure we could tell in 10 lifetimes.

I am so thankful that God gave us to each other, knowing that "each other" was exactly what we'd need.

I am so excited and hopeful for what the next 10 years will hold, then the 10 after that, then someday becoming one of those little couples you see shuffling hand in hand thru the park, still happy and choosing each day to share their lives with each other after all those years.

More in love with you than I was yesterday.
More honored to be called your wife than I have ever been.
More proud of you than you'll even know.
More excited for the future than what's humanly possible.


With all my love times infinity plus one more than you'll ever say,
Emily
xoxo

4 comments:

Alice Istanbul said...

Such a beautiful post. Happy anniversary to you both :)

resolute twig said...

Happy Anniversary!
:)

Tyson Diddley said...

Do you never use his name in your blog on purpose? Is it ok if I use his name in a comment?

EmeliaRo said...

No real reason I don't use his name I guess. Feel free!