Tuesday, August 3, 2010

glimpses...

Just a few of the things I have made since I last showed freshly made goodies off, approximately several AGES ago...

Tomorrow (well, technically "today" since it is after midnight of course) the kiddos are heading off with the Bubble Grandparents to the Dixon County Fair so I shall have the entire day with which to do whatever I please (and by "do whatever I please" I mean "do whatever things I need to do anyway but that are easiest to do with no children around"... like oh, I don't know, SMITH for hours?!!?? :)

Yes. That is exactly what I intend on doing...

...well that, and laundry, but that's not near as exciting.

Happily,
Emily

2 comments:

Bisquit said...

Love the sand dollar, Em. And is that mondo cross the one you made your dad? Equally cool.

EmeliaRo said...

Thanks Kristin! No, my dads cross is a little smaller than this one.This one belongs to a dear friend and fellow youth group worker. Gonna give it to him tomorrow at the first night/grand opening of our new youth center!