Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to schoool, back to schoool (said just like Adam Sandler would sing it of course)...

Well, today was the day!

The "big girls" had their first day of school today and from what I've heard (they started talking the moment I picked them up almost 3 hours ago and have only stopped long enough to take breaths and have a snack... They seem to be slowing for now but I'm quite sure that once daddy gets home, they'll start all over again) it was a pretty fantastic day.

I can hardly believe that I have a child in 3rd GRADE already and I have more kids in regular schooling than not... but the REAL kicker will be next Wednesday... when my BABY starts PRESCHOOL!!! (HO-LEE-TO-LEE-DO!!! I have some SERIOUS plans for my Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings) :D

Aren't they cutie faces!??!?




Happily,
Emily



No comments: