Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday-versary... (with some words of course)


Being "Wordless Wednesday", I wanted to make sure to post this pic I took of the girls yesterday since I didn't really have much to say to go along with it, making this a TRUE Wordless Wednesday (I wonder if I shall ever do anything "normally"???)

HOWEVER...

Thanks to technology, more specifically, cell phone calendar reminders, I was just alerted that today is my blogaversary! "Emily Smelts" is 2 yrs old! Can ya believe it!??

Ok. Well. I suppose that's really all I have to say about it. I kinda feel like I should be eating cake or something but alas, I shall have to settle for a bowl of cheerios. Maybe I'll put some bananas on top...

Hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday!

Happily,
Emily


4 comments:

MOM xo xo xo said...

Awwww...Grandma's little angels?!?

EmeliaRo said...

totally :)

Alice Istanbul said...

Those girls look fearsome! (lol) Happy blogaversary! :)

EmeliaRo said...

THANKS ALICE!