Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday... Yet another cry face...

(Though I am well aware that it is in fact "Wordless Wednesday", since some of you are probably concerned as to why I would post yet another sad face photo of Miss Sophia, I shall provide a condensed version explanation):

-She wanted something and didn't get her way.
-She started pouting.
-Mr. G. asked her why she was pouting and having an attitude face.
-She realized that she had drawn the attention of several onlookers which then caused her to unleash the waterworks.
-I then pull her aside to attempt to offer some comfort, only to be overwhelmed by the need to snap a few pictures.

The End.

Happily,
Emily

3 comments:

MOM xo xo xo said...

What a GREAT picture! I want a copy!

reconstructing sarah said...

sad face or not....she's beautiful!!!!

the_storie_goes_on said...

eh i would probably do the same thing.. and just so you know i thought this was such an amazing picture that it is now my background on my computer