Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bits-n-pieces...

Happy Monday to you all! As I sit here typing this, I am listening to the rain and thunder outside, as well as the absence of children sounds. Ahhh. :)
The kiddos headed off to Grandma's house earlier this afternoon where they will stay till I go get them tomorrow evening. I am working with laser focus on many things around here like...

1. Blogging.
2. Drinking coffee.
3. Listening to thunderstorm.
4. Chatting on the phone with FABULOUS people.
5. Facebooking.
6. More coffee.
7. Sketching and doodling.
8. Eating licorice.
9. itunes surfing.
10. Searching off and on for the phantom hair that keeps brushing against the back of my arm but seems to disappear every time I look for it.
11. etc.

See how long that list is! Sheesh. My day is PACKED.

Seriously, I am headed down to my workshop (every time I say that I instantly feel like one of Santa's elves... perhaps I should start calling it my "studio"???) in just a few minutes and probably won't be coming back up till sometime tomorrow evening. Ciao for now!

In the meantime, here are just a few little glimpses of some of the many things keeping me busy as of late (prior to today of course)...

It's go time...

Happily,
Emily

6 comments:

Vita said...

Ooooh, I love it all! Hope my piece is in there somewhere! ;)

ShayJay said...

Ooo-I love that apple one in the middle! *looks down at own neck* Hooray!

susie said...

That's quite the impressive collage:)

EmeliaRo said...

Oops, I just noticed I have the same pic in there twice. Sheesh.

MOM xo xo xo said...

Beautiful work! Absolutely awesome!

Sunny Rising Leather said...

Talking to you was like a breath of summer air!!! :)
Jam is on its way, slight delay but via priority, so vroom!!! :)
xoxoxoxoxox,
Allison