Monday, May 3, 2010

What I got and what I made...

Just wanted to show off a couple pics...

Something I got (and have been wanting, nay, OBSESSING over for, like, FOREVER... and WAITING FOREVER to receive...or maybe just waiting 5 days)...


And something I made...

"God Bless America... but more specifically, Iowa..."
bracelet.
(Custom order for a dear Iowan, transplanted in Canada)




It is once again the end of the school year (ALREADY) and this year, as I have been put in co-charge of the end-of-the-year program at my kiddos school, and they decided to move the program up a week and a half (leaving us with FAR fewer practices than originally planned), I am going only a LITTLE crazy. Truth be told, it really doesn't feel as crazy to me this year as I remember it feeling at this same time last year so that's a good thing right??? Right.

Unfortunately, smithing has taken a bit of a backseat as of late, but, as I should be hearing back soon and very soon about a certain show that I had applied for a couple months ago, I am intending and planning on it hopping into the front seat VERY soon.

If I have been in contact with you regarding a custom order, fear not. I AM still working and I would love to humbly offer the above photos as proof :) Your patience is worth more than gold!!!

Happy Tuesday to you all!!!

Happily,
Emily

3 comments:

Spittin Toad said...

What is it about the end of the school year that makes us all so crazy? I am counting down the days until the kids are out!!!

EmeliaRo said...

I'm not really sure but this I DO know, SOMETHING does happen that makes our brains go WACKY!!!

the_storie_goes_on said...

oooo miss lady if at anytime you need help with anything i would be more than willing to jump on board..