Monday, May 24, 2010

Conversations with a 3 year old...

A few recent gems from the ballerina herself...

(With milk dripping from her spoon... )


Sophie: “Look mommy, my cereal is peeing, but it’s not really pee, it’s just mewk.”


-----


Sophie: (out of nowhere) “Do you have sumpin to tell me?”


Me: “um... (thinking)... yes!”


Sophie: “wha is it?”


Me: “I love you!”


Sophie: “Oh. Thanks!”


Me: “Do you have something to tell me?”


Sophie: “nope.”


Me: “oh..... ok.”



Happily,

Emily


4 comments:

reconstructing sarah said...

"nope"...haha!

can't wait for that ;)

the_storie_goes_on said...

oh how i love miss sophia!! she is quite the character..

EmeliaRo said...

Every day is an adventure :)

Inalee said...

Sophie cracks me up. I bet every day is an adventure. Love to all.