Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Waaaiting...

As noted in my etsy shop announcement section, today is the day that I intended to get back to workin with silver and stone...

...and today definitely would have been the day... had a UPS employee arrived with my silver supply...

...still waiting...

I suppose I cant really come down too hard on the good folks in brown though.

We did have a blizzard.

Followed by an ice storm.

Followed by another blizzard.

Perhaps things are just a little backed up?

In the meantime, I did manage to finish this little beauty a few weeks ago (a Christmas present to moi from 'lil 'ol me) and was just able to get photos taken and edited the other night.

Just a sweet little reminder :)

"NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT."
- ELEANOR ROOSEVELT.


Happily staring out the window, waiting as patiently as possible...
Emily

PS I had never owned a bottle of black fingernail polish till last week. I rather like it.



13 comments:

Vita said...

The black nail polish looks great Em!
LOVE that ring! I want one now too, hehe! ;)
Hope you get your silver soon! Mailman...hurry, hurry, hurry! :)
hugs & pixie dust :)
(why pixie dust?? I don't know...it just sounded like fun! hehe)

reconstructing sarah said...

oh my, what a fantastic ring! you should definitely make some more. i simply cannot wait to see what you create :)
xo

Elaine said...

you know how to make us girls drool. love the ring, i want one too! weather sounds crazy-- hope you don't have to drive anywhere far!

susie said...

A wonderful reminder, and a beautiful piece of jewerly, a real statement piece.

p.s. The black nail polish is very rock-n-roll.

tattooedblogger said...

That ring is RAD...yes man in brown please hurry and deliver "the goods" so I can order a fabulous ring like this...Hope you see the sun soon (and the UPS truck too)

Lisa said...

That ring is awesome! It looks great with that black nail polish.

I hope your silver supply arrives soon.

Sunny Rising Leather said...

That. Is. Epic!!!!!!

Meredith said...

Wow, what a great ring! Will you be selling those? I would love one! : )

UmberDove said...

You are so stunning in these photos - rawr!

I'm so glad you're keeping that ring even though I think the majority of us here ALSO need it; it packs SUCH a punch!

EmeliaRo said...

Well ladies, as I have had quite the batch of positive feedback, I think I shall be making a few more of these - just got to do some design refining and getting it to a point where I can get more than one made in an 8 hr period :)
It thrills me to no end that you guys are diggin on this as much as I am :)

Meredith said...

Yeah! I really want one! It is the coolest ring and I love the saying!

Sunnydaze said...

That ring is amazing, and I love the polish!

Rachael said...

I'm totally late to this party, but I NEED one of those rings. So beautiful, Em!!