Tuesday, December 8, 2009

f-f-f-freezing...

Well, I made it to and from the wedding safe and sound, only to return home to a furnace on the fritz - which is SUPER fun during one of the biggest blizzards we've seen around these parts in a long while...

Forecast for today and tomorrow...
Besides all that, there have just been all kinds of fun stuff going on...

-Kids home early from school today

-Storm so bad there was NO way Bubble Grandma would be able to make it in to watch the kiddos for me like she typically does every Tuesday while I work with my silver and stones

-3 kids with runny noses

-1 kid with a stomach ache as well

-A possible inner-ear infection for me

-STILL waiting on the heater repairman...

-Thinking I'm gonna go make myself ANOTHER cup of tea since a trip to starbucks right now would involve life endangerment.

Hopefully Mr. furnace repairman will be here any minute...

Happily sitting by the open oven to keep warm,
Emily

3 comments:

Inalee said...

If it makes you feel better the high today was only 51 degrees. Low tonight is supposed to be 37 degrees -- way too cold for Arizona. We have another winter storm coming in tomorrow night. Flagstaff is having blizzard conditions and already there is two feet of snow on the ground. Stay warm and well. Lot's of love.

UmberDove said...

bbbrRRRRRrrrrrrrshesh! I just changed into pjs and the pile of clothes I left behind was a solid 3 feet high. I've fierce dedication to layering, even if I visually gain 50 pounds!

BE WELL! Try to keep that oven-fire roaring!

EmeliaRo said...

Thank you both for the warm wishes! Repair guy is actually back for the 3rd time after having some unanticipated issues so let's keep our fingers crossed and hope this 3rd time will be the last!