Monday, October 26, 2009

HOLY FRIJOLES!!!

Something hit me just today...


It was 4 years ago yesterday.

One year to the day before Sweet Sophie was born and just 4 months after etsy itself got it's start.

4 years ago yesterday, I took a deep breath and flung open the doors of my little etsy shop.

Since that day, I have had (and continue to have) SO MUCH FUN, having found that thing that I am in love with doing, and then, coincidentally, finding a way to get paid to do it.

I've made some fabulous friends as well as many pieces of jewelry - both of which I am very proud of.

In honor of this, my 4th etsyversary, I have decided I'll be giving something away.

Something WAAAY amazing.

Something UBER-spectacular.

Something... just as soon as I get past my November show.

(I've been goin' hog-wild makin' tons of goodies and the calluses and cuts on my hands are quite the testimonial of their sheer awesomeness).

I don't know what it'll be right yet, but the wheels are-a-turnin' my friends...

...the wheels are turnin'.

Stay tuned.

I'll make it worth the wait.

OOOOOOO DOWGIE, it's gonna be good

Happily,
Emily


4 comments:

susie said...

Happy Etsiversary! I cannot wait to see what you've been making. I'm getting ready to start making Christmas gifts, its been a while since I lit a torch - I miss it.

UmberDove said...

Yippee-Yi-Ai! Congrats missy-E!

RosyRevolver said...

Congrats Em! Take care of them hands!!! Looking forward to the reveal . . .

the_storie_goes_on said...

i want it i want it.. i dont even care what it is.. haha...