Friday, October 16, 2009

Gifted...

I was just gifted approximately 25 hours of uninterrupted time.


25 hours of productivity and fun all rolled up into one lovely little package.


Jewelry will be made

Hot tea and dark chocolate will be consumed

Music will be blasted

Magazines will be perused

www.hulu.com will be visited


Attire never meant for others to have to see, that can only be described as "comfy", shall be lounged in momentarily.


Oh me oh my what ever have I done to deserve this?!!??

Words do not exist to express how thankful I am at this very moment in time.

Joyous squealing to commence in T minus 3... 2...

HAAAApily,
Emily


4 comments:

RosyRevolver said...

No doubt you've earned it. Revel, my love, REVEL!!!

Desiree Fawn said...

Mmm this sounds SO luxurious!!

susie said...

Oooh - sounds like Heaven. Take a nap for me will ya, its been a long time, but I remember them fondly. Enjoy your time.

Alicia Istanbul said...

Hey, I haven't seen you in a long time (I helped you with the super-mini alphabet stamp set a couple years ago, remember?). I just found your blog through RosyRevolver's. Happy to have found you again.