Friday, October 23, 2009

Conversations with an (almost) 3 year old...


We had Chinese food for lunch yesterday and earlier today Sophie asked me...

"When do we get ta eat at the kung-foo place again?"

(I have never seen a child down so much egg-drop soup in one sitting as I saw yesterday).

Also, today was picture day at school and I signed Sophie up to get her pic taken. When we got to school this morning, we were greeted by a few of the high school girls who immediately told Sophie how "cute" she looked. Sophie furrowed her brow and with a very indignant tone in her voice she said...

"I NOT tute (cute), I DORABLE (adorable)!"

:)

Happily,
Emily

5 comments:

Nancy*McKay said...

....Oh YES...indeedy...A~dorable!!!

Michele said...

My youngest always hated being called cute; she was "sassy".

reconstructing sarah said...

oh, they grow up so fast...

:)

the_storie_goes_on said...

thats right Sophie you tell them girls!!

RosyRevolver said...

oooh . . . you're gonna have a spitfire on your hands miss emily!!! : ) and she IS quite dorable,