Saturday, October 24, 2009

3 years ago today...

...Mr. G and I officially became outnumbered.


On October 25th, 2006, we came to a few realizations...

There will be a 3rd wedding we get to pay for some day.

There would now be 4 women in the house to eventually end up "cycling" all at the very same time (I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that Gabe had actually shed some tears upon this realization).

I'll be vacuuming up Barbie parts for the rest of my days.

Yet another adorable, teeny, heart-melting lady had been added to our happy little family.

5 is such a wonderful number.


Happy 3rd birthday sweet Sophia Violet!!!

I Love you so so much.

Love,
Mommy


3 comments:

susie said...

Happy birthday to little Miss Dorable!! Enjoy your day!
P.S. Today is also my hubby's birthday- so we will be blowing out some candles over here today as well.

Desiree Fawn said...

Awe, happy birthday little miss!

Vita said...

Your 3 yr old Sophie, now, looks EXACTLY like your middle-child (sorry I don't remember the gorgeous little girl's name) was back then!!! Amazing!! What a beautiful family! :)