Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tidbits...

Just a little peek at some of the goodies I've been working on over the last couple of weeks.

No sittin' around eating bon-bons for this gal.

T minus 37 days and counting till show time...

Happily,
Emily

PS: Ask me how flipping excited I am that fall has finally arrived.

"Well Emily, just how flipping excited are you that fall has finally arrived?"

(Aww, I didn't expect you'd actually ask! How sweet!)

...And to answer you're question, I am SOOOOO FLIPPING EXCITED that fall has finally arrived!!!!!



9 comments:

Tyson Diddley said...

Whatever..summer is such a better season that fall. It is especially true this fall because my heat bill is included with the rent of my apartment but my landlord has not turned on the heat yet and the lows and highs are 40 and 60 :(

Rachael said...

I am FLIPPIN excited too for FALL, Em!!! Oh, and I'm drooling over your jewelry collage...such beautiful pieces!

susie said...

You have been busy! I cannot wait for more shots- loving all the colors.

Sharing your fall love, drinking pumpkin spice coffee out of a pumpkin shaped mug, wearing a forest green sweater with a chilly breeze and a gray sky and the leaves just starting to yellow and orange up a little bit (insert big happy sigh here). Enjoy your day.

susie said...

Leaving another comment - just took a better look--- Is that a guitar and pick I see?!!! I'm going to need another picture of that one.

UmberDove said...

Well that's just flipping DELICIOUS!


That little piece over on the right side, with the turquoise bead and the dotted silver... I'm sooooo curious to see!

RosyRevolver said...

DumDumDUM!!!! Ohh, the excitement! You make a girl wanna light up the torch and make jewelry and s'mores.

Nancy*McKay said...

...AWESOME work...photo montage...& attitude...dig it!

Vita said...

Those tidbits are sure tasty, Emily!! Can't wait to see more! :)

MOM said...

Love the blue stones!