Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Wordless Wednesday" replaced by "Anniversary Wednesday" for today...

Today my hubby and I celebrate the 9th anniversary of the day He and I became "us".

I know I was singing his praises just a few short days ago (as his birthday is just 9 days before our anniversary) but I feel to gush yet again. He is the most amazing man I have ever had the privilege to know and I am left speechless when it comes to expressing how much love my heart holds for this man.

My Hubby.

My "baby daddy". :)

The "Clyde" to my "Bonnie".

My very best friend.


It was on a rainy Saturday, 9 years ago today, that we pledged our love and our lives to each other till death do us part. He had just turned 22 and I was just shy of my 20th birthday. We were young by most people's standards, but, we both knew we were absolutely doing the right thing in deciding to join our lives at that very moment in time. Since that day...

We have matured.

We have grown.

We have seen the best and the worst in each other.

We have laughed...
...a LOT

We have known lack and we have known plenty, and have decided "plenty" is preferred.

We have become parents and we have become home-owners.

We have met trials and we have seen them through together.

We have loved each other when it was smooth-sailing, and we have chosen to love when loving wasn't the easy choice.

We know everything there is to know about each other, yet somehow, we manage to learn new things every day.


We are "we" and we always will be.


Happy Anniversary my honey.
You hold my heart forever and always.
Love,
Em

5 comments:

liz r. said...

Happy anniversary to you both!

susie said...

Wishing you continued joy for many years to come!

Rachael said...

This is so beautiful, Em! Happy Anniversary to you both! May you have many many more beautiful years together! :)

~Rachael/fleurdelis816

ShayJay said...

Aw, how cute! Congrats and happy anniversary to the both of you!

the_storie_goes_on said...

seriously!! you almost made me cry.. and i dont cry!! this is so wonderful... happy anniversary to the both of you.. im so proud!! you two are amazing! love you!