Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Still kickin'...

Hired a sitter.

Getting ready to make a trip to the post office.

Gonna stop for some coffee as well.

Fighting a nasty "end of summer" cold.

Kind of sound like a man due to aforementioned cold.

Preparing for our trip up north.

Peeking out the window obsessively to see if the mail has arrived yet as I am waiting on some pearls that must arrive in order for me to finish a set of wedding jewelry for a friend...

...just peeked again. No mail yet.

Need to do laundry.

Need to remove my nail polish.

Need to eat something.

Bagel?

Yep, bagel it is.

Gonna finish 3 necklaces today.

REALLY wishing my left ear would pop.

Making back to school preparations.

Gotta find the school supply list that I misplaced AGAIN.

Found it. It was in one of the 3 places that I thought it would be.

I think I'm only gonna wear one earring today.

Happily,
Emily






2 comments:

the_storie_goes_on said...

ooo your sooo cute.. so random.. i love it.. im glad you found your list.. and ymmmy coffee.. just the greatest

RosyRevolver said...

this put a big smile on my face.