Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to my honey...


Today is my honey's birthday. He is... older than what he would care to admit. He informed me the other day that he will no longer be aging. He's just gonna stay the same age as what he turned on his last birthday. Can I sign up for that?

To my honey ...
I love you to the ends of the earth and then some,
times infinity,
plus 1.
You are my best friend and my very most favorite person on the face of the planet.
I am SO thankful that God made sure that you were created and even more thankful that He then saw to it that we'd get to be together forever.

A better husband and father, none could find if they tried.

I love you with all that is within me.

Happy Birthday Gabe,

Love,
Me

5 comments:

the_storie_goes_on said...

awe soooo cute.. it almost made me cry.. but i am smiling..

susie said...

Happy birthday to the hubby. Hope you both have a wonderful day.

Mom said...

He looks pretty good for an old guy...

Desiree Fawn said...

oh how lovely ^_^ happy birthday!!

Nancy*McKay said...

...tell your honey that every year i count BACKwards...
just the way i like it...