Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Order up!...

Here's another round of completed custom orders! These are for a few ladies who's fingers, necks, wrist, or ears are about to get just a little fancier :)


Oh BOY do I love my job... almost doesn't feel right even using the word "job". It's more like...

"happy fun playtime that I just so happen to get paid for"

Ya, that's a little more like it.

I was talking with a friend of mine a while back about what I do and how I got started and how fortunate I feel to have found that thing that I am passionate about doing (beyond wife and mommy) so early on in my life. She told me she wished she could figure out what it is she'd like to do and I told her "close your eyes and think about whatever it is you'd love to do. The thing you would have the most fun doing and would ultimately do it for free... then figure out a way to get paid for it".

She's well on her way :)

Have you found your "something" you'd do for free???

Happily,
Emily

3 comments:

susie said...

The coffee pendants are GENIUS! Also love the bracelet (being a Midwestern girl myself).

Sigh, what would I do...I would love to be a stay at home mom who also happened to: Metalsmith, garden, play tennis, study photography and pottery, and write novels in her spare time. Oh, I would also like to be a Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor developer and have a job naming nail polish/lipstick, and paint colors. That about sums it up. A gal can dream can't she...

Enjoy your 4th - back to work to my real job (medical transcriptionist)

RosyRevolver said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I want the revolver one!!

reconstructing sarah said...

i love it that you love what you do...i love what i do, but i also love what you do...make sense? :)