Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog-a-versary...


Holy SMOKES! Can it be?!? Can I really have been blogging for a whole YEAR now?!? I was looking back through some of my early posts the other night and it struck me to realize that my first post here was on July 21st, 2008! This year has TRULY flown by and it was so neat to be able to flip back through the archive and have visual reminders of the highlights over the past 365 days.

I thank you all, each and every one.

Whoever you are, wherever you are.

Whether you only stop by on occasion, you're a regular reader, or even if this is your very first visit.

Thank you for reading.
Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for your interest and for your curiosity.
Thank you for encouraging.
Thank you for loving.
Thank you for just being you.

:)

VERY Happily on this, the 1 year marker for me in the blogosphere.
Here's to many many more!
Emily

10 comments:

RosyRevolver said...

Happy anniversary! Looking forward to many more good reads!

Elaine said...

Happy blog-o-versary! I have laughed, drooled (over your pieces) and smiled so many times after reading your posts. Keep 'em coming!

Nancy*McKay said...

...CHEERS to one year past...another year forward...the smile on your little one's face says it all...keep it coming...watch it grow... :)

Desiree Fawn said...

Oooh yay! I think mine is coming up!!

EmeliaRo said...

Aw shucks ladies. Now you've gone and made me blush :)

susie said...

What a lovely picture of you. Thank you for sharing all the little odds and ends of your life-it is so nice to connect magically through the atmosphere with other mothers, metalsmithers, and just all around cool people. Life is truly a shared experience.

Two Bees said...

Happy, happy and thanks for sharing!

Vita said...

Ohhh happy blog-a-versary to a sweet, talented and charming lady who likes jewellery, chocolate AND starbucks!!!! A girl after my own heart! hehe xoxoxo

The Noisy Plume: said...

Hey babe.
Remember when I told you to start blogging again? I reckon that this time last year was around the moment I first sent you a piece of snail mail. I think it's safe to say that your blogaversary is our friendaversary/sisteraversary. I love you. No turning back.

EmeliaRo said...

That means SO MUCH more than a blogaversary... No turning back indeed. I love you too.