Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...

(Please allow me break the rules a bit here on this first "Wordless Wednesday" with a few words to give a bit of an explanation/back story... I first came upon this idea while checking out sweet Miss Fawn's blog and absolutely loved the idea. I contacted her to see if she would allow me to snag the idea for my own blog and she informed me that there is actually a whole "Wordless Wednesday" movement. SO, I'm gonna hop on board and encourage you to jump on as well! I don't plan on using any particular theme for the photo(s) I'll post on Wednesdays, just no words to accompany them).
Happily,
Emily

10 comments:

susie said...

Lovely photo. Totally unrelated, saw your comment on Plume's blog about the big girl panties-totally praying for you. Lucy will only wear big girl panties now, but the problem is that she still wants to poop and pee wherever, whenever. Umn, its kind of a problem. Maybe we could pray for each other? Take care.

The Noisy Plume: said...

...did something eat your mojo???

Consider the big girl panties prayed for...let Susie and I know if you need your porcelain anointed.
XO

EmeliaRo said...

Thank you ladies... I'm not sure I'm ready to dive into the land of potty-training just yet... right after posting that comment, I got to change her out of panty pair #2 and sop up the puddle on the couch. sheesh.

susie said...

Lucy has peed on Tinkerbell, Dora, and Winnie the Pooh- I'm running out of cute cartoon undies. Lucy refuses to wear her pull-ups now, so we have compromised and now she has on underwear over the pullups. Baby steps.

Desiree Fawn said...

Oh, welcome, welcome to the WW!

Potty training -- oh boy. I'm not sure I'll ever be ready for that one. At least I have some time!

Vita said...

omg potty training...oh the joy! I am also drudgingly delving into it myself with B during this time! Oy...the accidents will definitely create a whole whack of wordless Wednesdays, I think! Maybe even speechless Saturdays too! hehe!

LOVELY photo Em! :)

the_storie_goes_on said...

im completely joining in!!!

the_storie_goes_on said...

i guess i should make myself clear.. i mean on the wordless wednesdays.. NOT the potty training, i dont have to worry about that for a long while.. haha

Inalee said...

Bless her litle heart! It is hard being little. Have fun with the potty training -- I hope it goes well. Your photo is lovely. Please don't get your hair cut short.

UmberDove said...

OH! How much do I love this photo - absolutely gorgeous! (and yes, I completely want to jump in on the WW thing too!)