Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weddin'...

I don't have too much time as I'm am just taking a bit of a break from smithing (it's shaping up to be a LONG day...) but I wanted to share a few shots from the wedding I attended on Saturday. It was a LOVELY day and Miss Michelle couldn't have looked more beautiful :)

My friend Kelli and me (Kelli=Taylor's mom who also has 2 other little ones. Taylor is a friend of Lillie's who was in a few of the soccer pics I posted a while back). We are looking EXTRA happy since we were BOTH able to attend the wedding COMPLETELY childless... don't know if that has ever happened before or ever will again...

Mr. and Mrs. Clark...

Cuttin' the cake...

None of my kids were there buy my bro Chris had his little girl there and she wanted me to take a picture of her with her fancy flowers that were given to her by one of the bridesmaids. She's such a cutie!...

Now, BACK TO WORK!!!

Happily,
Emily

3 comments:

RosyRevolver said...

Should have posted this on the more relevant blog entry, but I really do love the hairdo. Looks lovely in the photo above. It's making me itchy to pick up a pair of scissors . . .

susie said...

Looks like fun - look at you with your sassy new do. I am in love with that wedding cake though - too, too pretty. Take care.

Inalee said...

Tennaiah looks sooo sweet! It is nice to see a picture of her. I do love your hair!!!! You look very pretty.