Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Peek at my Pad" Thursday #26...

You've had a peek at 2 of the little women's rooms so far so I thought I'd show a little of lady #3's bedroom. Lillie's room is full of ladybugs, Isabel's - flowers and bumblebees, and Sophie, well, she's our little lamb.

I have purposely waited and not painted her room yet (though I was thinking about a lovely lavender hue). Someday down the road, whenever we add another little person to our family, he/she will most likely have to share this room with Soph. I'm NOT pregnant right now (I repeat, NOT PREGNANT) so I am merely thinking in hypotheticals, but, if and when Sophie does have to share this room, I'm thinking of painting it 2 different colors - half and half, right down the middle. Now THAT will be a "peek at my pad" post worth checking out ;)

For now, stark white walls (blaaah) and quite a herd of sheep (baaaa)...



Happily,
Emily

6 comments:

liz r. said...

I love how you call your girls little women. I guess that makes you Marmee?

Inalee said...

Sophie is a little lamb! Lavendar would be very nice for her room. Sophie, Isabel and Lillie are truly "little ladies".

RosyRevolver said...

I've seen the kind of decor you're capable of doing . . . you can come deck out Mason's room ANY ole time!
(MIght be good practice . . . wink, wink.)

Desiree Fawn said...

Sheepies!
Gretchen has three little sheep -- no idea how this collection came to be, but I'm liking it!
Those look great all together like that ^_^

Inalee said...

I think I saw Lamb Chop hiding in Sophie's room! Lots of love!!!!

elliott said...

hey em,
love the room..my hattie has MANY lambs too..she has her "special lamby" which she attached to way back during her corrective bladder surgery..we even got a "back up" lamby (which she lovingly refers to as "fake special lamby")..i vote for a super soft lavendar too!
e.