Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'M BACK!!!...

... I think I ended my last post with "I'll be back later with the goods"... and now, almost 36 hours later, I am indeed back with the goods.

If no other bits of life had come into play, I swear I could have had pieces finished and photos taken, edited, and posted within 22 minutes flat.

...Ok, maybe that's a stretch... but a goal worth setting anyway right??

As promised... photigraphicular documentation of the most recent fruits of my laboring...

Custom piece...

"Fancy Necklace"...
(tab at the back reads "this is my fancy necklace")


Goldstone custom ring...

Turquoise and coral "lure 'em in" earrings...

Another custom piece...

And... one of my favorites from this batch... The "Petri dish necklace"Ocean Jasper is one of my very most favorite stones of all time and when it comes in this particular color combo - deep greenish and light to bright orangey-peach, it reminds me of something growing within a petri dish. Like your own personal moldy science experiment for your neck... ok, that does sound a little gross but hey, just think of the looks you'll get and the explanations you'll have to give when someone compliments you on your necklace and you tell them what it's called... :)Happily,
Emily

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Beautiful stuff! I love the necklace and earrings you recently made me! I wear them almost everyday! : )

the_storie_goes_on said...

this has nothing to do with your post.. sorry.. but how the stink do you get your picture set as your layout.. im sooo in need of some coaching on how to use this thing.. lol.