Saturday, June 13, 2009

I think I like it...

I never decide right away whether I like how my hair is cut or not. Miss Whitney always does a FABULOUS job but I always have to take a few days and see whether or not I can recreate the same look with minimal effort. If I can, then huzzah. Success. If not, then I make plans to go back and have it altered to fit the aforementioned criteria :)

Before:

After

PS I only got a total of 3 inches of length removed (which is not very much considering how long it was), plus lots of layering and a SUBSTANTIAL amount of thinning throughout the back. When the hair was all swept up off the floor, it filled that little "sweeper bucket" thingie to the brim... twice...

Happily,
Emily

12 comments:

Inalee said...

I love your hair!!! It is you!!! You look gorgeous!!! I understand what you mean about filling up the sweeper. Be thankful that you do have such gorgeous, thick hair.

Desiree Fawn said...

Oh wow it's GORGEOUS!
Seriously.

My hair is at the weird inbetween length where I WANT to cut it all off cause it's not long enough, but if I do I'll be mad.

Also I need a dyejob... my icky roots are coming in!

Elaine said...

You look fantastic! And I like the bangs! I chopped off 8 inches a few months ago and still can't recreate the salon look.

the_storie_goes_on said...

well i think its gorgeous.. but then again i already thought that.. i really like it!!

Vita said...

It totally suits you!! LOVE it! Hot tamale!! :)

Sunny Rising Leather said...

You Look Marvelous!!!

elliott said...

It's unanimous!..LOVE it..love the heavy, choppy bangs...i love the layers..(I have a "thing" for choppy and layered..i've been in pursuit of the 'perfect' shag cut for years-- I want,not too, "carol brady" and not too "hanoi jane"..not, that i was old enough to know ms.fonda's hair cut at the time but, photos of it later )--anyway, yours looks fantastic--cool and fun and lovely all at the same time!!!

susie said...

Painted your nails and got a hair cut - you are a wild woman! Like the sassy new do. You have inspired me - I'm thinkin' I may need some highlights for summer.

EmeliaRo said...

Oh me oh my ladies, I do believe you have caused me to blush. :) I sooo appreciate all your sweet comments and I am so grateful for each and every one of you!!!

I flip my bangs (as I have apparently been unable to keep from doing ever since I acquired them this morning) and salute you all!!!

liz r. said...

You do look great!

Two Bees said...

Very nice....

The Noisy Plume: said...

Cutest Smurfette ever!
XO