Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Click, click, boom...

Until just recently, all I've ever owned have been point and shoot cameras. Most recently, my little green fujifilm has been my companion, photographing all my jewelry, pics and videos of my little women, as well as random things I pull over on the side of the road to photograph.

For a while now I have been feeling like I had kind of come to the end of my rope as far as what I could do, photograph quality-wise, with my little green guy, and have had my sights set on purchasing something a little more suited to where I would like to go "photographically speaking". After meeting and chatting for a while with my friend Chad, he pointed me in a direction which, after a bit of research, has led me to a purchase I am RIDICULOUSLY excited about...
Little green guy will still be a vital part of my life, taking up his little space within my purse for those "spur of the moment shots when it would take too long to drag out the big guns" but I am QUITE excited to get myself better acquainted with his big DSLR brother.

I don't know a whole lot about photography but I sure as heck am gonna figure it out.

Happily,
Emily

1 comment:

Vita said...

Boy, your little green guy done good! ;)
Have fun with the nice, new & fancy one! It's RIDICULOUS! (in a good way!) hehe!