Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So close I can almost taste it...

This is only the second full year that I have had to deal with all the excitement and hullabaloo that is "kids in school full time" and as crazy as it can get during the year, I had nearly forgotten how UBER-crazy things can get during the last several weeks before summer vacation.

With T-minus 2.5 days left, I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel where things might, just MAYBE slow down a bit.... and a slow down may be just what the Dr. ordered...
Sum-mah time here I come!!!

And now, for a little show-n-tell...
A couple custom orders, a graduation gift, and a few goodies for you!

Happily,
Emily

4 comments:

Jesse Mendez said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego Southern California.

I started this blog in an attempt at finding a creative way to find new friends, and explore my artistic skills through bloging.

I hope to see you soon :)

Michaela Dawn said...

Hey'a there!

I am so grooving with the warm and vibrant colors of this lovely land, the personality suits and the jewelry is righteous to boot:)

A land of witticisms and smiles over the moon, sunny and sweet I tell ya! Found you via The Noisy Plume, and she only has fine and thoughtful words to share about you!

Love and Light!

Two Bees said...

Beautiful pieces...keep 'em coming!

elliott said...

hey miss em,
do i tell you enough how lovely your work is??..I love the smattering of little stones on your necklaces...each piece is SO YOU!
Hang in there--i'm counting down the days here too! Emmett has a final school project--Comparing differences in life for the pioneers and now..oh boy! this is going to be interesting!!..it's hard to stay focused when the sun is shining!!
e.