Monday, May 4, 2009

Question...

HOW do little girls just know to "pose" when their photograph is being taken??? It's like it's just IN them to be fancy.

Sophie and Isabel getting ready for "Ladies Day" (I wish I had gotten a better shot of all the jewelry they were wearing)...

Sophie showing off her outfit... my favorite part is the thick slipper socks stuffed into her shoes and pulled up over her jeans...

ALRIGHTY! I'm heading down to my happy place to finish up a few pretties and start a few more!... You may want to start scooching towards the edge of your seat now just so you'll be prepared...

Happily,
Emily

6 comments:

Desiree Fawn said...

I love the socks over the jeans!

Inalee said...

Sophie and Isabel are too precious for words! I love the outfits! The socks over the jeans is the best! If I don't talk to you, have a happy mother's day!

susie said...

Dig the new title pic - lovin' those layered bezels on your ring. Also digging the ladies in their many fancy layers! Can't wait to see what you are working on now. Take care.

Mom said...

I know how the little sweeties just know to pose...they got the "pose" gene from their mommy!!

EmeliaRo said...

You're right Mom. As usual. :)

Inalee said...

Mom is right about the pose gene. Emily, they are your daughters!