Sunday, May 17, 2009

"Peek at my Pad" Thursday (on Sunday) #25...

Please forgive my tardiness. This past Thursday was spent attending a funeral as well as preparing for Lillie's 7th bday kiddo-party. It has been quite "whirlwindy" around here lately!!!

Here are a few shots of Lillie's room. She is our ladybug girl and her room reflects that quite well...


Those little shelving units with the tubs, along with a few rolling storage bins that are tucked under their beds are some of the BEST INVESTMENTS I've made yet as far as the kiddos are concerned. Worth their weight in stuffed animals... which is what a few of them are stuffed with.

Happily,
Emily

3 comments:

Inalee said...

I love Lillie's room! The ladybugs are very appropriate for her. I can't believe how grown up Lillie is getting. She is our little lady! Lillie has big plans for when she is eight. Be prepared! Love to all of you, Inalee

The Noisy Plume: said...

COol.
I didn't know the girls are into taxidermy!

elliott said...

hey em,
i tried to post earlier..i suppose i didn't press the right buttons!..love her room---so good to see her personality in the room..in my business i get a lot of folks who want generic magazine kid's rooms that don't highlight their child's specific loves...
also, wanted you to know my mom loves her necklace and is wearing it daily!! thank you again!!