Monday, April 20, 2009

Photographic documentation as promised...

So, as I mentioned briefly last Thursday, I was going to be taking part in an event put on by the young adults group at our church. The event was entitled "FNL" (a take on "Saturday Night Live" but on Friday instead) and I did indeed take part.

We did several SNL skits, one of which was the spoof of "The Lawrence Welk Show". I don't know if you've seen it or not but it's TOTALLY worth watching... several times if I do say so myself (perhaps you don't share my sense of humor but I'll admit I still laugh so hard I CRY whenever I watch it!)

ANYWHO... as no one else was comfortable enough to step up and be the "one of these things is not like the other" sister, I OF COURSE was MORE than willing to dive in head first. :)

I only WISH you could have been there...

Blonde wig and caveman teeth... $9
Eyeliner pencil for "unibrow"... $1.50
Windbreaker, stretchy skirt, and silver pumps circa 1986, purchased from Goodwill... $15
Dismembered baby doll, also from Goodwill... $2

Final "look"?... PRICELESS.

Happily,
Emily

6 comments:

elliott said...

oh man, that was a startling image before my coffee!!..nice unibrow!..i bet this brought the house down? ..e xx

susie said...

Too funny! Also, totally reminded me to do my eyebrows today (truly a cautionary picture). Glad you enjoyed.

Vita said...

aaahaahh! OMG that IS priceless!! HILARE!!

Inalee said...

You are priceless!

Desiree Fawn said...

haha oh my word!

Elaine said...

that last picture is the best!