Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Peek at my Pad" Thursday" #24...

I think I mentioned something several weeks ago about showing pics of my kids' rooms and as we just had a bit of "big girl bed" swapping, I thought this would be the perfect time!

This is a pic of Isabel on her new "big girl bed". She had previously been sleeping in our crib, converted into it's "toddler bed" form, and Sophie had been sleeping in our playpen. As it had come to our attention that Sophie was almost as long as the playpen, we thought it time for a change.

One of the neatest things is that Lillie and, now Isabel's, bed frames are the very ones that my sister and I had when we were growing up. Mr. G just about had a panic attack when he suddenly realized that these would probably be the beds the girls will be sleeping in till they move out of our house... oh man... I guess I hadn't even really thought about that till just now...

Happily,
Emily

5 comments:

J said...

Now I want big beautiful flowers growing in MY room! (AND bee pillows)

J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
susie said...

I want to sleep in a garden! We are actually in the middle of doing the same thing for Lu - she looks like a monster in her crib (I know it is crazy that she is still in a crib, but she loves it). What a pretty room.
P.S. Totally unrelated - my hubby has started making Fordite - and he got the idea after seeing your custom pieces a while back, so thank you!

Inalee said...

I love the bumble bees and flowers! I knew Isabel's room would be purple!

elliott said...

love the room--it truly seems to capture her lovely, girly spirit--love it!!!
(nice job with the flowers!! i know that takes a lot or work!)