Friday, April 17, 2009

"Peek at my Pad" Thursday #22...

Ok, so it's not technically Thursday anymore but I figure, if I haven't gone to bed yet, then it's still Thursday.

Here is a shot into my closet that I LOVE. There are several things I would change about our house if I were able to snap my fingers and make it exactly how I want it... but this closet is one thing I would NOT touch. This photo really doesn't do it justice as it is quite roomy, taking no less than 6 full steps to get from the doorway to the back. It almost makes up for the lack of a dishwasher... ALMOST.

Happily,
Emily

PS I finished a few goodies today but I haven't had a chance to photograph them yet. I've been a little extra busy lately preparing for 2 sketches I'll be in for the "FNL" (Friday Night Live) event being put on tomorrow night by the young adults group at our church. Pictures of the event to come... (I'll give you a bit of a teaser/hint: I recently purchased myself some nasty-looking false teeth... hehehe...)

2 comments:

elliott said...

that's a great closet--i could see how it might rival a dishwasher!!..
looking forward to the performance photos!
xx

Anonymous said...

Lovin the closet.........it beautiful just likes you.......aw that was so sweet of me.
mucho love to you,
Cara