Thursday, April 2, 2009

"Peek at my Pad" Thursday #20...


This is a shot of one of the only unpainted walls left upstairs - the hallway leading to our room (it's the wall opposite where the Always Kiss Me Goodnight sign is hanging). On the other side of the stair step wall is the staircase leading downstairs.

I stopped painting where I did partly, because I'm thinking I'm going to need some sort of scaffolding situation in order to get all the way to the top of the other side of that wall, and partly because I ran out of paint. I fear, had I not run out of paint when I did, I may have tried to paint it anyway, resorting to a roller at the end of a broom handle and a paintbrush duct-taped to the end of a yardstick, most likely culminating in the need for a neck brace.

The things I place on that little ledge tend to rotate every now and again but at the moment, a pumpkin spice candle and my big green vase find their home there.

The metal circle thingie hanging on the wall is actually a placemat made out of washers and spray painted black that I found at Pier1 and use as a way to display my earrings at the few shows I've done...It's so cool looking and as I don't do too many shows, I figured I should find a cool place for it.

Happy Peek day!!!

Happily,
Emily

1 comment:

MrsLittleJeans said...

Nice pad, Miss Em. Like the modern placemat jewelry holder wall art!