Tuesday, April 7, 2009

On the road again...

Oh MAN do we miss this guy.

I feel like the little women and I have started to get into a bit of a schedule of sorts while he's been away (home for only a few days here and there over the last several weeks) but for some reason, this latest stint seems to be dragging on a little EXTRA slow.
As hard as it is to pull double-parent duty and take care of all the things that Mr. G would normally deal with (including getting everything together we need to get our taxes done - YIKES), I could not be more proud of my honey. I don't know another man on the planet with a better work ethic and with a stronger drive to take care of his family as well as my man has. He loves me completely and I am SO thankful for him and for the life we have made together. And don't even GET me started on what an amazing father he is...

Come home soon Daddy.

Happily,
Emily

6 comments:

Desiree Fawn said...

Omigosh those cheeks! She's so cutes ^_^

The Noisy Plume: said...

You know I FEEL your pain:) Starting today at 2PM.

AND.
Will you send Soph in the package you are shipping to me???

Please?

EmeliaRo said...

Desiree - Yes, her cheeks are quite delicious :)

Plumey - I would pack her up and ship her your way if I was sure she wouldn't eat your candybars on the way .

The Noisy Plume: said...

CANDYBARS???????????




yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss




Now I am rather peeved that RW packed up the trade so quickly and shipped it like greased lightning. Curse his productivity...THOUGH...you will be glad to hear that I zipped you a tiny card on the weekend. It might have even arrived today?!







I miss our big white fluffy beds. I think I could live forever, with you, in a hotel room in Arizona...if I didn't have other stuff to do.

elliott carew said...

what a great tribute to "mr.G"...i hope you will all be around the same table soon!
and yes..she does have edible looking cheeks!!

(hey, i received my fabulous necklace and fancy special 'contest' pin yesterday!!! LOVE them!! thank you again my dear!!!)

EmeliaRo said...

Jilly-J: nope, no card yet but now that I know it's coming, I will be accosting my postal carrier daily till it arrives. Let's hope for his sake that it comes sooner than later.

PS I dream of those beds. Let's you and me and Mr. G and RW and my little women and Farley and little Miss Pie all move into that very hotel room. Those beds could hold everyone I'm sure. CURSE the other stuff we have to do.

elliott: YAY!!! I'm so glad they arrived safe and sound! I always hold my breath when sending something outside the states... WHEEEEEEEEEW. Now I can breath. :)