Wednesday, April 1, 2009

If only I could actually speak elvish...

I have a mirror down in my workshop so that I can check how necklaces hang on a human lady neck during their creation and yesterday while busy as a bee, I happened to glance over into the mirror and couldn't help but notice that in my red and grey striped shirt and green apron, I looked very much like one of Santa's little helpers.

Oy vay.

I do love me some "Lord of the Rings" but this was taking it a BIT too far...



Here are a few of the goodies I finished yesterday while in my elfin get-up... Sorry ladies (except for 4 of you) these are all spoken for :) Just wanted to let you have a peek...



What isn't pictured are the parts of a new necklace that I am REALLY excited about! Some of it is yet to be fabricated, and other parts I have started piecing together. It's gonna be one of my most involved pieces thus far but a LOVELY bit of eye-candy if I do say so myself. No telling when I'll finish as it has really been a little here and a little there type of project but know that I will most DEFINITELY show YOU first!... Well, after I show Mr. G of course :)

Happily,
Emily

3 comments:

susie said...

I really like the new pieces - the top bracelet, the pearls take on a more contemporary look - really like that. Your embellishments continue to astound and amaze, but what I really want to know is - will you be in your treehouse today baking cookies with all that elfin magic?

EmeliaRo said...

mmm... yes indeed... shortbread are my favorite...

Inalee said...

I love looking at your new pieces -- shortbread cookies are my favorite too. Keep up the elfin magic.