Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Resurrection day!!!

He IS risen indeed!!! There couldn't be a more exciting time in history to be a Christian!... well, maybe 2000 years ago, but I'll settle for now!

I just thought I'd pop in and share a few photos from our weekend!

Getting ready to color eggs at Grandma's house. It was VERY tempting (especially for Sophie) to mess with the cups of vinegar as the little color tablets were starting to dissolve so I had them all hold their hands up till it was time to get started with the eggs... they all held this pose surprisingly well and as far as I know, no one got any egg dye on their clothes...

Showing off their new Easter "dancers" (Sophie's word for anything you wear that you can twirl in, skirts and dresses mostly but the occasional flouncy shirt is included)...

Sophie showing off her gift from Aunt Allison. What's better than a tiny Barbie? A tiny Barbie dressed like a sheep, that's what...I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Easter holiday!!!

Happily,
Emily

6 comments:

elliott said...

He is Risen Indeed!...
Thanks for posting your egg project pictures..you can feel their excitement around the table!!
I wish you all the most lovely Easter!

susie said...

I love the Easter dresses! Looks like a nice holiday was had by all. We are still still recovering today from too much excitement and sugar overload.

liz r. said...

Happy Easter! The hands-in-the-air photo is cute. Sometime when your kiddos are chattering too much, organize a contest to see who can hold her tongue between her fingers the longest. Another good photo op!

elliott said...

by the way, love their dresses!...(great sashes)

Inalee said...

I hope all of you had a blessed Easter! Thank you for letting me see how beautiful my girls look in their Easter dresses. I wish I could have been with you. Maybe next year . . . .

The Noisy Plume: said...

He is risen indeed!

Love you sister.