Saturday, April 25, 2009

Gettin' our kick on...

We just returned from Lillie's first soccer game of the season. After a few days of temps near the 90's, I don't know that it has even gotten up past 45 yet today! It was chilly but SO MUCH FUN! I know at this age they shy away from keeping score but for the record, I do believe we won, 4 - 1!
Here are a few shots from the day...

Waiting to get started...

Lillie and her friend Taylor both going after the ball (it was actually Taylor's birthday today! Happy Birthday Tay!)...

Action shot (when Lillie saw this pic, she asked "when was that picture taken? I don't remember falling over!")...

Trying to keep warm!
Happily,
Emily

4 comments:

Inalee said...

I love seeing pictures of the girls. Lillie looks so cute! Too bad Sophie and Isabel had to be bundled up.

elliott said...

...when i see pictures like this I SO wish Ontario was squished up next to Iowa and we were only a hop, skip and a jump away!..i know that my people would LOVE to play with your wee people!!..

susie said...

Cheering your team on from afar (outside St. Louis) - looks like a nice way to spend a Saturday morning. Take care.

The Noisy Plume: said...

oh man...........i want a sophie of my own...actually, i just want your sophie.