Tuesday, April 28, 2009

COMPLETELY random smatterings...

I was looking back through and organizing some of my recent pics and I found a few I thought I'd share with you...

My brother Chris has mastered the art of drinking just enough pop (yes, I called it "pop") out of the can so that it can balance on it's edge...

On our way to take my mom's puppy to have her "lady parts" removed. She bounced back just fine...

Went to Old Navy and noticed their attempt at color order organization. Not quite right, but close (and I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't consider rearranging things a bit)...

This little guy was foraging around around our garbage can and hit the deck when we pulled into the driveway...

What do you do right before bed? Why, you have a little dance party, that's what!...Happily,
Emily

4 comments:

susie said...

All my favorite cousins who live in Ohio drink "pop" - I didn't know it was an Iowa thing too. Love the candid shots - I better quit messing around and get back to work!

p.s. I will totally be spilling soda later trying to emulate your brother and his magic can.

Vita said...

Pop...is there another name for it?! hehe ;) Cool trick!
LOL on Old Navy and the girls dancing! I should try that dance party with B! =)

elliott said...

we here in canada call it "Pop"..we also say,
"running shoes" not "sneakers"...
"couch" not "sofa"....
nice trick with the pop--that's a cool party trick!..
nice restraint with the old navy re-sort--I would've put my money on you quietly rearranging them while the sales associates were busy re-folding the jeans!
your dance party has inspired me to get one started at my house!
thanks! :)

The Noisy Plume: said...

I ditto Elliot:)

LOVE THOSE LITTLE LADIES!!!
XO