Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What's green or red with chains all over?...

Ok, as promised, here are some better, more complete shots of the "Green Peas" bracelet I made a few weeks ago...





(apparently my habbit of biting the inside of my mouth is a little worse than I thought).


AAAND... in the interest of remaining mysterious, here are a few peeks at the "heat" bracelet I mentioned yesterday... apparently I take some sort of sick pleasure it torturing people...



Now, to be fair, I CAN'T very well be responsible for sending any of you into a bracelet overload-induced COMA now CAN I?!??? I just wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

hehehe...

Happily,
Emily

7 comments:

MrsLittleJeans said...

Well done, and stop biting the inside of your mouth. : )
Stop torturing us.

elliott carew said...

hey girl,
love the new loverly--especially, the quote! (I LOVE collecting quotes...have a journal full of excerpts of books etc.) anyhow, can't wait to see the next surprise!
thanks for sharing!

susie said...

I have never seen a bracelet like that - I love the idea of instant layering in one piece. You are too clever! I can't wait to see the next pics - I love a cliffhanger (keeps us coming back for more).

elliott said...

hey em,

i just went back to your other post!! I saw my prize pin!!
I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
(I plan to buy a little somethin' for my mom so, can you give me a day to look at your shop to buy something so, you can ship them together??)

thanks!!!

Sunnydaze said...

that bracelet is extremely gorgeous, and I love the quote on the back!

EmeliaRo said...

MrsLJ: I know, it's a terrible habit really...

Elliott: I LOVE collecting quotes too! I should talk to you next time I'm looking for a good one!

susie: I am ALL about instant layering.

Sunny: Aw shucks lady, THANKS!!! :)

Two Bees said...

I love this idea, beautiful!