Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Peek at my Pad" Thursday #19"...

This is a shot from earlier this morning when we were getting ready to leave the house... notice the girls are wearing their heavy winter coats again... and if you squint hard enough, you can just barely make out the fact that it is SNOWING OUTSIDE.
It's SPRING ALREADY!!! AARG!... though I am NOT in western Soutn Dakota (or northern North Dakota for that matter) so I suppose I really don't have anything to complain about...

Happily,
Emily

4 comments:

elliott said...

argh! is right sister!
love your drapery fabric---
(if it's any consolation my kids SHOULD be wearing winter coats and are freezing in spring jackets!!)

susie said...

Sending you warm thoughts on a cold day.
P.S. What does the quote on your bracelet say? I totally need one of those big flat screen monitors, my poor eyes can't see that little print.

Inalee said...

I am sending you warm wishes and warm weather!

EmeliaRo said...

Elliott: I actually got those drapes at Pier1! I'm not typically too crazy about their drapery selection but these were so cool... and on clearance which helped :)

Susie: THANK you! I'll take all the warmth I can get!!!
And the green bracelet says:

"Peace is not the absence of conflict but the ability to cope with it"

Inalee: THANK YOU!!!... and I bet you've got plenty of warm weather to spare!!! :)