Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Peek at my Pad" Thursday #18"...

I'm gonna kind of fudge a little and make this post a 2-fer...

Half "Peek at my Pad" and half "Kids say the Darndest Things"

This is a picture of my sweet Isabel standing on the toilet in the main-floor/little girls bathroom. The walls are a canary yellow color that I don't know I would have chosen again if I had to. I think I would have gone with something a little less... electric (this picture really doesn't do it justice)...She is checking out her new faomy-dart gun we got at Target today for $1. Purple is her FAVORITE color so naturally, we had to get it. Lillie got a blue one and their conversation on the way home went like this...

Isabel: "Hey Lillie, what does my gun say?"

Lillie: "It says MADE IN CHINA"

Isabel: "OH WOW! CHINA?! I ALWAYS WANTED to go to China... and now... (said in a very slow, quiet, sinister voice) I have a China gun".

I couldn't help but bust up at that. :)

Happily,
Emily

5 comments:

Desiree Fawn said...

Haha, now I can imagine her sneaking around the house all mission impossible style ^_^

Elaine said...

That is hilarious!

The Noisy Plume: said...

SNORT!

MrsLittleJeans said...

Way too cute!

susie said...

Too cute! Jason told me this morning that he wanted to go to Kansas City for his spring break. I said, "what's in Kansas City?" and he said, "Las Vegas, I always wanted to go there." I was hoping he would be better at the whole geography thing than I am.