Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One for me...

...and one, two, three, four, for you...

In anticipation for Mr. Gabe coming home after being out of town for a little more than a week, thus having today off (Tuesday typically being "work on jewelry all day" day), I put some hustle in my bustle and made a few things on Monday...

3 Custom orders...




1 new pair of OJ earrings...


And a little something for lil-'ol-me...
I've been so busy lately but I decided it was high time I had a little something new for one of my right hand fingers... something in a tall, creamy turquoise perhaps??? It fit the bill perfectly and gave me a chance to fine-tune a new design I've been keen on - layered bezels. I've still got some more tweaking to do but what a lovely excuse! "oh I can't sell this! It's a work in progress... slightly flawed..." (wink wink, nudge, nudge)

hehehe...

T minus 3 days and counting till the culmination of the "Conversation Piece" giveway!!! If you are new to my little bloggeroo, scroll back through to a couple days ago to the post entitled "Drumrolllllll Pleeeeeeease" and leave a comment to enter yourself for the drawing!

Happily,
Emily

5 comments:

carriex3 said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
SPEECHLESS!!!

So AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo,
Carrie

susie said...

Oh my, I do believe I am faint. What is that top stone - those dots are so symmetric, gives it a really unique look. Next, love the chain on the necklace. You do find the coolest stones. Also, I think you should keep all prototypes - I like the idea of layering bezels. Good thinkin'. Have a good one,
Susie

EmeliaRo said...

Carrie: hehehe... I was hoping you'd like them :)

Susie: That top stone is actually a whitish/pink Ocean Jasper with big green orbs (SOOOO gorgeous isn't it!?!??)
As for keeping prototypes, I COMPLETELY concur... perhaps I should make that a new, official "rule" for myself... ;)

liz r. said...

Very, very pretty. Closeup shot of the turquoise ring, please!

The Noisy Plume: said...

Beauteous ALL...of course:)
I recognize mostly ALL of those stones you little peach. Love what you've done with them!






PS Sharing a brain has never been as lovely as sharing a brain with you!
XO