Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A little love from me to you...

I was packed up a few loverlies to be sent on their way to come life with a few of you, and as I was approaching the post office, a glint of light caught my eye. Upon further inspection, I noticed that a little piece of packing tape in the shape of a heart had attached itself to my thumb, I'm assuming, during the flurry that was my packing session. (Click on the pic for a better view)...I couldn't help but feel a little extra love at that moment. :)

SO... I'm passing it on to YOU!!!... May your day be sunny and may you ALL find a teeny-tiny heart-shaped chunk of packing tape attached to your thumb at one point or another :)

Happily,
Emily

PS I had a few requests to show a close up view of the turquoise ring I made for myself the other day so, here she is!!!...

5 comments:

Becky said...

How cute is that??

The Noisy Plume: said...

OhhHHOHOHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh.....feeling the love and loving you back:)
XMOOCH

liz r. said...

Thanks for the closeup! I love the ring. And the tiny tape heart.

Elaine said...

At first glance, I almost thought that you were showing us a little metalsmithing booboo. Glad that wasn't the case. And that ring is lovely! My finger wants it.

Vita said...

I concur! My finger wants that ring too!! :)
LOOOVE the layered bezel look!!!