Monday, March 16, 2009

A few of my fav-o-rite things for today (whiskers on kittens and warm woolen mittens excluded)...

(In no particular order)...

- A picture I found of three little women all in their braids

- The fact that for the first time yet this year, I got to go outside with NO SORT of coat/jacket/heavy sweater/etc for warmth sake (I did however wear a scarf, but that was strictly a part of the ensemble).

- ...and due to said high temperature, I was also able to OPEN MY WINDOWS for the first time this season (something I've been DESPERATE to do).

- My hair curled up a bit, just like I asked it to (and yes, that is a plain Christmas wreath on the door... still...)

- New earrings (perhaps for moi... haven't decided yet...)

- And of course, I couldn't leave this off the list...I hope you're enjoying some "favorites" today!!!

Happily,
Emily

6 comments:

susie said...

1. What lovely little women all in a row.
2. Open windows here today to- SO nice!
3. Love the bracelet and earrings (keep the earrings, mother's day is just around the corner).
4. Savor that chocolate
5. Thank you for the nice comments on my blog - feeling better this week (the sunshine sure helps shake loose the cobwebs). Take care.

MrsLittleJeans said...

First of all, where did you get those yummies?
Second, keep the earrings.
Third, (should have been the first), the girls are adorable.

Elaine said...

Your daughters are so cute! Love the earrings and the bracelet and agree you should keep them for yourself.

I just enjoyed chocolate covered pretzel slims (not so very slimming) but delicious!

elliott carew said...

i could hear julie andrews in my head as i scrolled through your 'list'..keep those girls, keep those earrings, eat that chocolate--preferably, with a starbuck's beverage?!..isn't the coming spring fantastic? --it was cool here (toronto) but, yesterday we went bike riding as a family and fed duck's at a nearby pond!!...p.s. i too have a plain(square!) christmas wreath on my door..i'm thinking of spray painting it a festive spring orange and leaving it up..i think we might be too new to the 'hood to freak our neighbour's out with that one!) enjoy!! :)

Desiree Fawn said...

awe, what a lovely little post :)

Meredith said...

Your girls are so beautiful! How nice that the weather there was in the 70's! I agree that no outfit is complete without a scarf. My husband makes fun of me because I literally wear one with every outfit, and I have a huge collection!